• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Is God a communist?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is God a communist?

And is that why China is on the ascendant while the US is declining? I think we must be told.
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    And is that why China is on the ascendant while the US is declining? I think we must be told.
    because they pay their people low wages, manipulate their currencies, deny their people of freedoms etc.

God is not a communist, communism is based on godlessness, that's why millions have lost their lives because of it.

Comment

I thought godliness was next to cleanliness?

Comment

Originally posted by contractor79 View Post
        because they pay their people low wages, manipulate their currencies, deny their people of freedoms etc.

God is not a communist, communism is based on godlessness, that's why millions have lost their lives because of it.
        But China is prospering and will soon overtake the US.
        God must like the Chinese model and is blessing them while casting the US and Europe into the dirt.
        Maybe its the way Americans and Europeans behave and are sinning. All that fornication and stuff.
        Hard Brexit now!
        #prayfornodeal

Comment

But China is prospering and will soon overtake the US.
          God must like the Chinese model and is blessing them while casting the US and Europe into the dirt.
          Maybe its the way Americans and Europeans behave and are sinning. All that fornication and stuff.
          Yes bet this gives you commie wet dreams every night

Comment

To be fair there have been an awful lot of fervently religious people that have died over the years.

Take the Black Plague, in the UK alone it killed in the order of 1/3rd of the population and at that time the overwhelming majority were church attending Christians. There were a few major wars fough explicitly in the name of Christian religion which involved the slaughter of the populations of entire cities.

Odds are "godlessness" as you put it has taken only a marginal percentage of the casualties that religions have inflicted.

Comment

Originally posted by contractor79 View Post
              Yes bet this gives you commie wet dreams every night
              I'm always going to support what the head honcho supports. And as he seems to be blessing China and dooming the US there must be something he likes about communism.
              Hard Brexit now!
              #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
                I thought godliness was next to cleanliness?
                Not in my dictionary.

Comment

Sheesh. Sas. Did the Jovies piss you off at the weekend?
                  What happens in General, stays in General.
                  You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

I'm always going to support what the head honcho supports. And as he seems to be blessing China and dooming the US there must be something he likes about communism.
                    ...or just the way communism is currently implemented in China which is far different from what it used to be or what westerners want to believe. I live amongst them and they are happy people. The western press give it a bad deal because they can't go there and make up stories as they do in the west. Just imagine the press not being allowed to ruin a world cup bid, how happy England would be now. So called freedom in the West gives the minority the right to ruin it for the majority.

Comment

Working...
                    X