• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Luigi the Glasgow chippie

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Luigi the Glasgow chippie

The One Show just showed a Glasgow character. An opera singer working as a chippie in the city's "tough Gallowgate".

Luigi said last night: "They were pretty stupid, messing with a big man like me.

"I had both of them on the floor and I was sitting on them to hold them down until the police came."

Luigi, 53, warned anyone else who fancies stealing from him that he'll sit on them too.

25-stone Scots chip shop owner stops neds - by sitting on them - The Daily Record

Luigi Corvi ...come in anytime and I'll sing you a song!
    Links on "Luigi Corvi" | Facebook
    There's a youtube link of him singing on his facebook page above, in a television production called "Donkeys".

Did they live?!
    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
    X