• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Kandr is not a sockie.... Discuss.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kandr is not a sockie.... Discuss.

Well?

If he's not a sockpuppet then Sasguru is in the process of teaching a teenage boy the fine art of being an internet twat
    Coffee's for closers

Comment

Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
      If he's not a sockpuppet then Sasguru is in the process of teaching a teenage boy the fine art of being an internet twat

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Spacecadet again.
      Shame
      ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Originally posted by Moscow Mule View Post
        Shame
        I've done the honours

HTH
        Jim is a Jedi! - Dara
        Jim is EVIL! - Jenny Eclair

Comment

Originally posted by jmo21 View Post
          Well?
          He is not a sockie.

Yes that's true and I can prove it.

Comment

Originally posted by jmo21 View Post
            Well?
            Kandr is on morning, noon and night.

That rules out the usual suspects.

It does leave Drewster(who has vanished), Suityou(who craves attention), Troll(more socks than Burtons) & Richard Cranium or a 'real new' user.

I don't see the point of creating a new 'persona' as it's not offensive. RC has a history of hiding himself. Otherwise Kandr is a new poster. But if he is, he needs to start to debate properly because at the moment he's making Supremespod look like an intellectual giant!
            What happens in General, stays in General.
            You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Didn't NOB used to be on all the time? Also, someone could have got benched. It's not hard to imagine whoever is behind kandr getting benched...
              Originally posted by MaryPoppins
              I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
              Originally posted by vetran
              Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
                at the moment he's making Supremespod look like an intellectual giant!
                As long as it's not trying to pretend it knows x86 assembly I am ok

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                  As long as it's not trying to pretend it knows x86 assembly I am ok
                  (snigger)
                  What happens in General, stays in General.
                  You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
                    (snigger)
                    If I am not mistake you don't know any technologies apart from Crystal Reports...

Comment

Working...
                    X