• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Obese people refused treatment?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Obese people refused treatment?

Perhaps smokers should be refused treatment of smoking-related illness?
    Perhaps it's time we stopped wasting taxpayers' money on AIDS drugs for those nasty disease-ridden faggots?
    discuss, accuse me of homophobia, whatever.
    Why not?

Originally posted by Dundeegeorge
    Perhaps smokers should be refused treatment of smoking-related illness?
    Perhaps it's time we stopped wasting taxpayers' money on AIDS drugs for those nasty disease-ridden faggots?
    Perhaps we should refuse anti-cancer drugs for those suffering from breast cancer on the grounds that if you have t1ts its your own fault

Oh bugger...too late....

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/4715430.stm

Comment

not forgetting those who get skin cancer through sunbathing. The list could go on. Labour is in fact privatising the NHS by banning people by putting the blame on individuals for being ill and refusing to give treatment.

There was a lady on the news last night who needed a knee operation some years ago but because of the waiting list and she could not exercise she has now got overweight and they are refusing treatment for her because she is overweight!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Dundeegeorge
        Reminds me of brass eye when chris morris was discussing good AIDS and bad AIDS. The good AIDS was a result of infected blood transfusion while the bad AIDS, well, I'll leave that up to the reader...

Older and ...well, just older!!

Comment

Optician refuses to give treatment.

An optician refused to give treatment for short-sightedness to a student from Exeter University.

The male student (17 years) refused to give up wan*ing.
          HEALTH WARNING. IT Can Damage your Health. Free Advice. Advice in the forum is the £9,995 version. By reading the health warning you are agreeing to the terms and conditions. Advice maybe bad as well as good. 24 months interest free. Your home is at risk if you don’t keep up payments. Advice limited to availability.

Comment

Originally posted by Clog II The Avenger
            An optician refused to give treatment for short-sightedness to a student from Exeter University.

The male student (17 years) refused to give up wan*ing.
            wanting what?
            Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Working...
            X