• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Merry Christmas everybody

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Merry Christmas everybody

Not been feeling the least bit Christmassy. I am ill, my house is a tip (having a new kitchen fitted) and all the family related stuff. So I sat down at my keyboard on Monday morning and could hardly keep my eyes open. Felt so crap I have been in bed for two days sleeping.

So I had to let ClientCo know I was off (again). They have been most patient. I said I could not say how I will feel from one day to the next and there is no upward curve at the moment, more sinusoidal.

I suggested I don't come back until January, so I can fully rest, and be reliable once more.

They have agreed.

Three weeks of self imposed bench time now beckons. I shall rest up a treat.

Could even do SY01's Monday bedwetter links
    Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
    Please don't feel obliged to.
    The vegetarian option.

Comment

[QUOTE=suityou01;1244468Could even do SY01's Monday bedwetter links [/QUOTE]

Oi! Suity, NO!
      "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Links from the wet bed?
        Coffee's for closers

Comment

Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
          Links from the wet bed?
          That is what I shall call it. Thanks for the help SC.

Comment

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to bedwetter again.
            What happens in General, stays in General.
            You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
              You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to bedwetter again.
              The value of having sockies!
              How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Originally posted by wobbegong View Post
                Please don't feel obliged to.
                WHS.
                Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
                +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Not been feeling the least bit Christmassy.
                  No, well it isn't christmas yet, so this is quite a rational attitude.
                  And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
                    No, well it isn't christmas yet, so this is quite a rational attitude.
                    Ah watching The Snowman and Father Christmas (Mel Smith) has helped.

"Annuuuuuuuuuva bloooooooooooooooomin Christmas"

Comment

Working...
                    X