• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Legal advice required

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Legal advice required

As a strong proponent of the ECHR I have always worked tirelessly to ensure that none of its clauses is violated in any walk of public life.

I have now identified something that I feel is a major violation of my human tights and, as usual, I have come to the goof people of CUK to canvass your opinion.

To cut a long story short, I damaged my left crural appendage as the result of a fall from my recumbent bicycle in the recent icey conditions. To ameliorate said injury I decided to enrol in a light exercise programme at my local municipal sports and leisure facility. I went along on Monday night and partook in the activities and found them to be pleasantly agreeable, though I was the only male in the class.

On returning to the male locker room, I removed my PT kit and walked completely nude towards the sanitary facilities. It was at this point that I noticed a CCTV camera pointing right at me. I froze in horror at the realisation that any of the sports centre staff could have been looking at my ticket.

I quickly repaired back to my locker without showering and got dressed with considerable haste. I then had to pass the reception while exiting the facility. The 3 staff on duty were giggling about something and they appeared to be looking in my direction. I immediately became very distressed ad it dawned on me that they were laughing at me because they had seen my ticket and, as I broke into a trot to escape their scornful regard, I tripped and tore the ligament in my left rural appendage.

I feel I can prosecute a 2 pronged attack here. One regarding the violation of my human rights regarding the unwanted exposure of my ticket and another in which I can sue for the damages sustained to my person.

As always, your advice is always most welcome.

Originally posted by gricerboy View Post
    As a strong proponent of the ECHR I have always worked tirelessly to ensure that none of its clauses is violated in any walk of public life.

I have now identified something that I feel is a major violation of my human tights and, as usual, I have come to the goof people of CUK to canvass your opinion.

To cut a long story short, I damaged my left crural appendage as the result of a fall from my recumbent bicycle in the recent icey conditions. To ameliorate said injury I decided to enrol in a light exercise programme at my local municipal sports and leisure facility. I went along on Monday night and partook in the activities and found them to be pleasantly agreeable, though I was the only male in the class.

On returning to the male locker room, I removed my PT kit and walked completely nude towards the sanitary facilities. It was at this point that I noticed a CCTV camera pointing right at me. I froze in horror at the realisation that any of the sports centre staff could have been looking at my ticket.

I quickly repaired back to my locker without showering and got dressed with considerable haste. I then had to pass the reception while exiting the facility. The 3 staff on duty were giggling about something and they appeared to be looking in my direction. I immediately became very distressed ad it dawned on me that they were laughing at me because they had seen my ticket and, as I broke into a trot to escape their scornful regard, I tripped and tore the ligament in my left rural appendage.

I feel I can prosecute a 2 pronged attack here. One regarding the violation of my human rights regarding the unwanted exposure of my ticket and another in which I can sue for the damages sustained to my person.

As always, your advice is always most welcome.
    Can't this sockie be put back in the draw now. Nobody speaks like this!
    Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Such a fuss over a small thing.
      "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by TonyEnglish View Post
        Can't this sockie be put back in the draw now. Nobody speaks like this!
        Can you, or anyone else who uses this ******* stupid expression, what the **** a 'draw' is that you put things in ?

If you mean a ******* 'drawer', try ******* saying so.
        When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

If they had CCTV in the changing rooms, I doubt they were looking at the male one.
          Originally posted by MaryPoppins
          I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
          Originally posted by vetran
          Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

You do realise that in order to prove that they were laughing at YOU and not at some joke they had told then you would have to prove in court that your dick is smaller than gnats foreskin and therefore was most likely the reason for the humility... in short, are you prepared to get your todger out in court to prove your point and most likely further your humiliation.
            The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

If the locker room and the changing area are one and the same, then CCTV is illegal.

The girls were probably sniggering at the almost-orgasm-inducing-thought of your giant manhood rodgering them senseless

Comment

What's the problem? You can flash at women without getting into trouble for it. And it's always so cold in the park.
                bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
                John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
                  Can you, or anyone else who uses this ******* stupid expression, what the **** a 'draw' is that you put things in ?

If you mean a ******* 'drawer', try ******* saying so.
                  Who rattled your cage? **** off!
                  Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
                    Such a fuss over a small thing.
                    Indeed - it's not CCTV they would need - more likely the Hubble Telescope.
                    Bazza gets caught
                    Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Working...
                    X