PDA

View Full Version : 5days off what todo !

namnadasht
9th December 2010, 16:54
hi

i have 5days off and 500quid to spend ... what would you do if it was you ?

:music:

Zippy
9th December 2010, 17:04
I'd probably go riding (days in the saddle followed by evenings in a nice country pub) but I appreciate it's not for everyone.
You could go to the south of Spain/North Africa for a bit of sun?

What do you like doing?

norrahe
9th December 2010, 17:13
That's 5 special lunch deals at some nice restaurants (Michelin star of course) with wine ;D

RichardCranium
9th December 2010, 17:30
Take a wander round the travel agents and see what they can offer.

I have a friend who does all her holidays this way - she seems to have been everywhere and done everything.

markmm
9th December 2010, 17:51
I would put the money in the bank and spend the whole week debating on CUK.

ee61re
9th December 2010, 19:31
I would put the money in the bank and spend the whole week debating on CUK.

If others join in, I guess it would be a mass debate?

I already have my coat on...

norrahe
10th December 2010, 00:26
Take a wander round the travel agents and see what they can offer.

I have a friend who does all her holidays this way - she seems to have been everywhere and done everything.

You can get some interesting last minute deals with intrepid or exodus or ring up STA travel give them your budget and requirements and they'll come up with some really good suggestions.

Scrag Meister
13th December 2010, 10:41
You can get some interesting last minute deals with intrepid or exodus or ring up STA travel give them your budget and requirements and they'll come up with some really good suggestions.

I would suggest working it and then when YOU know what you fancy doing, rather than relying on an internet forum for suggestions, you'll have a couple of grand extra :banana: to pay for something really worthwhile. :nerd

And we know nothing about your interests, location etc..