• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Is the world becoming increasingly unstable?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is the world becoming increasingly unstable?

North Korea, Iran, Burma, allegedly building nuclear facilities while we're dismantling our aircraft carriers.

Jullian publishing to the world what we thought we already knew but actually turns out worse than we thought.

Young people beginning to realise they've been utterly screwed by the baby boomer generation.

Witch-hunt against RH.

We're all doomed I tell yah.
    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

USA is on the way out as the dominant world power, others are now trying to find their place in the new world order.
    Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

Originally posted by alreadypacked View Post
      USA is on the way out as the dominant world power, others are now trying to find their place in the new world order.
      Complete and utter bollocks.

Comment

Originally posted by SupremeSpod View Post
        Complete and utter bollocks.
        I think AP is right. USA is now a country full of lazy, uneducated fat knackers.

And their economy is completely bankrupted.

Comment

The islamification of the UK and the EUSSR are a bigger threat to the UK than any dictator in some backward country on the other side of the world
          Doing the needful since 1827

Comment

In Beijing people are driving Merc's and BMW's whilst in London the Mayor wants you to ride a bicycle.
            Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Originally posted by gingerjedi View Post
              In Beijing people are driving Merc's and BMW's whilst in London the Mayor wants you to ride a bicycle.
              In India, which has more luxury car dealers than the whole of Europe, a space programme and can afford nuclear weapons, a Bob awaits the £1bn aid cheque to clear that Gordon Brown sent just before he checked into a mental asylum.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
                In India, which has more luxury car dealers than the whole of Europe, a space programme and can afford nuclear weapons, a Bob awaits the £1bn aid cheque to clear that Gordon Brown sent just before he checked into a mental asylum.
                Its not all roses over there believe me. I've never been, and I dont know anyone who has, but I saw a documentary about how the only way out of the slums is to appear on who wants to be a millionaire dog, or something. at least Gordon Brown didnt put melted lead in your eyeballs if you were a poor person

(\__/)
                (>'.'<)
                ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Working...
                X