• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

More Gym Woes

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

More Gym Woes

I have been the victim of array in the gym. I'm so upset over this that I am considering the cancellation of my subscription.

After having emerged from the sanitary facilities, a beefcake intentionally bumped into me and said "<expletive_deleted/> pooftah". I don't know what prompted him to use these words but the man was a complete vulgarian; he was wearing one of those T shirts that displays the slogan "If found return to the pub".

Perhaps it was because I was using talc? At the moment of the outrage I was stood nude with my Marks and Sparks Y fronts around my knees busy dusting the inside of them with Johnson's Baby Powder. I find it dries up any residual moisture and stops any chafing between the top of my legs and my jolly bag.

Anyhow, owing to this somewhat precarious position in which I was stood, his nudge resulted in my falling for the 3rd time this week and I have now got my water on the knee back again. Any sympathy from my friends here would be most appreciated.

Originally posted by gricerboy View Post
    Any sympathy from my friends here would be most appreciated.

What planet are you on Sockieboy?

Comment

I was stood nude with my Marks and Sparks Y fronts around my knees busy dusting the inside of them with Johnson's Baby Powder.
      Don't tell this to MP - she'll get all excitable

Comment

Am I getting better at this?

Comment

Originally posted by Platypus View Post
          Don't tell this to MP - she'll get all excitable
          That's where I have been going wrong.......

Comment

a beefcake intentionally bumped into me and said "<expletive_deleted/> pooftah".

Any sympathy from my friends here would be most appreciated.

You've pulled!
            My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Now this is a sockie! Obviously he will be banned like the others?

Comment

Originally posted by freelancer75 View Post
                Now this is a sockie! Obviously he will be banned like the others?
                Which one? There are a number of candidates.

I think gricerboy is the only one proven to not be a sockie IIRC.

Comment

Originally posted by Platypus View Post
                  Which one? There are a number of candidates.

I think gricerboy is the only one proven to not be a sockie IIRC.
                  Ah sorry didn't realise someone had met him, I apologise gricerboy. Just thought he was too much of an eccentric to be real.

Comment

After having emerged from the sanitary facilities, a beefcake intentionally bumped into me and said "<expletive_deleted/> pooftah". I don't know what prompted him to use these words but the man was a complete vulgarian;.

Comment

Working...
                    X