• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What happened -

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What happened -

I just popped out for lunch... now a thread is gone..

Can someone fill me in please?
    Bazza gets caught
    Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
    I just popped out for lunch... now a thread is gone..

Can someone fill me in please?
    Yeah anytime x

Comment

kandr's other login, markmm, was slapped with a ban. The thread was moved to Light Relief. Expect to see more posting from freelancer75.
      You won't be alerting anyone to anything with a mouthful of mixed seeds.

Comment

Originally posted by GreenLabel View Post
        kandr's other login, markmm, was slapped with a ban. The thread was moved to Light Relief. Expect to see more posting from freelancer75.
        "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by freelancer75 View Post
          Yeah anytime x

Thanks GL
          Bazza gets caught
          Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

You and TykeMerc seem to have almost identical posts, casting aspersions about me, maybe someone should look into the log file on these two logins?

Comment

You and TykeMerc seem to have almost identical posts, casting aspersions about me, maybe someone should look into the log file on these two logins?
              You seem to have the same weak grasp of English grammar as Kandr and Markmm.

It's "casting aspersions on" not "casting aspersions about"
              Last edited by DaveB; 10 December 2010, 14:50.
              "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
                You seem to have the same weak grasp on English grammar as Kandr and Markmm.

It's "casting aspersions on" not "casting aspersions about"
                So, how long before F75 starts and gets banned again?
                "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Anyone is more than welcome to. I don't own or run any sock puppets, and neither am I anyone else's.

See how easy that was to clarify? And yet you - sorry, markmm - were unable to do so.
                  You won't be alerting anyone to anything with a mouthful of mixed seeds.

Comment

WHy don't we just get it over with? I'll start
                    +50 Xeno Geek Points
                    Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
                    As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Working...
                    X