• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Tramdol Nights - Frankie Boyle

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tramdol Nights - Frankie Boyle

Having heard about the Katie Price slurs I decided to watch it last night. Whereas parts were funny, he has gone for 110% shock value on everything, and so some of the humour has been lost.

This bit did make me cringe. Sick as hell. All you Glaswegians should take note!

He may have gone too far this time
    Last edited by MarillionFan; 11 December 2010, 10:09.
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

He must be getting a bit desperate for material to poke fun of handicapped people. Not just fictional people either, but real ones like Katie Price. Maybe his time is over.

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
      He must be getting a bit desperate for material to poke fun of handicapped people. Not just fictional people either, but real ones like Katie Price. Maybe his time is over.
      He's gone for it that's for sure. Channel4 have let him to anything he wants. Maybe the end for him IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
        He's gone for it that's for sure. Channel4 have let him to anything he wants. Maybe the end for him IMO.
        Has he started making jokes about Alex Reid yet?

Comment

Has he started making jokes about Alex Reid yet?
          'I always wondered why Katie Price married a cage fighter. Well someone had to stop Harvey from f**king her'

Yes.

Comment

I've never found him funny but I'd imagine Katie Price's lawyers think he's hilarious. Kerrrrching!
            +50 Xeno Geek Points
            Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
            As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

'I always wondered why Katie Price married a cage fighter. Well someone had to stop Harvey from f**king her'

Yes.
              Oh, that's the 'joke' he's in trouble over isn't it? It's not even funny.

Comment

Oh, that's the 'joke' he's in trouble over isn't it? It's not even funny.
                The other was

'Peter & Jordan have been fighting for custody of Harvey. Eventually one of them will lose and get custody'

Comment

The other was

'Peter & Jordan have been fighting for custody of Harvey. Eventually one of them will lose and get custody'
                  I could never understand what Peter Andre saw in Katie Price, he must have been mesmerised by her breasts, but even those are fake.

Comment

I could never understand what Peter Andre saw in Katie Price, he must have been mesmerised by her breasts, but even those are fake.
                    Poking fun at a media-craving celebrity is fair game (and Katie herself probably accepts that).

But his jokes seem to be making fun of a severaly disabled 8 year old child - that's not comedy - that's despicable.

Comment

Working...
                    X