• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

CC.Net

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CC.Net

Bloody hell has this board changed. It is still relatively small compared to this site but the racism has gone as has the constant sniping. It is now an interesting light hearted board.

http://www.computercontractor.org/forum/index.php
    Last edited by fordcaprighia; 17 February 2006, 14:03.

Originally posted by fordcaprighia
    Bloody hell has this board changed. It is still relatively small compared to this site but the racism has gone as has the constant sniping. It is now an interesting light hearted board.
    So why don't you **** off back there?
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Did Ford actually do a ghia version of the carpi?

Comment

Originally posted by OrangeHopper
        Did Ford actually do a ghia version of the carpi?

Yes, was in Only Fools and Horses

Comment

Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
          threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
            threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

cc.net is now utter tulipe and is dominated by RRH and friends asking each other what they're doing this weekend. ZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzz.
              I used to post incredibly witty and funny stuff on it but I don't anymore. So there. And the fact that you, Crappy, a moderator, have to come over here and advertise it shows you're in Desperate Straights (Slapp Happy/Henry Cow 1975)
              We must strike at the lies that have spread like disease through our minds

Comment

Originally posted by fordcaprighia

http://www.computercontractor.org/forum/index.php
                That's a shame. The pimps all slagging each other off was the only decent thing about the old cc.net.

Oh, and thanks for the
                His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Just had a look at it. No comparison at all. This forum compared with CC.net is like Stringfellows compared with the the 65 year old hag stripping down your grotty boozer.
                  Hard Brexit now!
                  #prayfornodeal

Comment

Fair point, and as you may have noticed most of us have gone back. It's not a competition in my mind, but it's useful having some alternative views on topics. Some people prefer new blood, others prefer things to stay as they are.

If you did have a look, it might be interesting for you to see how 'certain' posters from here behave in different company!!!

"The Kop's exclusive, an institution, and if you're a member of the Kop you feel you're a member of a society, you've got thousands of friends around you and they're united and loyal"

Comment

Working...
                    X