• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Beer !

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beer !

Mmmmmm.
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Originally posted by sasguru
    Mmmmmm.
    Beer should be banned. It's disgusting and unhealthy. And it should be taxed of at least 200% (so something like 9-10 quid a pint)!
    I've seen much of the rest of the world. It is brutal and cruel and dark, Rome is the light.

Comment

Francko please just
      Everybody knows that beer should be tax free.
      Veni, Vidi, Bibi

Comment

Originally posted by Francko
        Beer should be banned. It's disgusting
        You must be used to Italian beer. Try some other but avoid French.

Comment

Beer should be banned. It's disgusting and unhealthy.
          Actually No. Beer in moderation is actually good for you.

Even wine has been known to reduce heart disease.

Now if you are talking about Castlemaine XXXX or Fosters well why would you drink them anyway!

Comment

Beer should be banned. It's disgusting and unhealthy. And it should be taxed of at least 200% (so something like 9-10 quid a pint)!
            What's the matter? Feeling down because you're a smoker? So you should be, weakling.
            Hard Brexit now!
            #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru
              What's the matter? Feeling down because you're a smoker? So you should be, weakling.
              Nah, in the process of quitting... well already cut down from 20 to 10 in the last 2 weeks. But after quitting I will quit drinking too and then also ahem... you know what.. .yeah? In a few years I will evolve into a spiral of perfection and I fly over Threaded too.
              I've seen much of the rest of the world. It is brutal and cruel and dark, Rome is the light.

Comment

Nah, in the process of quitting... well already cut down from 20 to 10 in the last 2 weeks. But after quitting I will quit drinking too and then also ahem... you know what.. .yeah? In a few years I will evolve into a spiral of perfection and I fly over Threaded too.
                Process of quitting, my arse! No such thing. Either you quit or you don't. Go on be a man. Crush the pack you have now and don't look back ....
                Hard Brexit now!
                #prayfornodeal

Comment

The current thought is that it is best to just stop. If you can't it is because you are weak.

Actually I think it is best not to have ever started, but they did, because they were weak.
                  Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
                  threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Originally posted by threaded
                    The current thought is that it is best to just stop. If you can't it is because you are weak.

Actually I think it is best not to have ever started, but they did, because they were weak.
                    I think the no-smokers are very weak. How did you know you would enjoy it if you never tried it?

Comment

Working...
                    X