• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Bob's venture into football

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bob's venture into football

Have we done this?

Blackburn Rovers' new Indian owners have sacked their manager, Sam Allardyce, who seemed to be doing a good job surviving in mid-table on a low budget.

Can we expect a team of 12 cheap replacements from Bangalore?

Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post
    Can we expect a team of 12 cheap replacements from Bangalore?
    I'd watch that - fresh air in stale "premier" league

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
      I'd watch that - fresh air in stale "premier" league
      I was talking about 12 managers to replace Allerdyce!

Comment

The beeb are suggesting that Maradonna might be lined up as a replacement.

I don't think Big Sam did a bad job, shame he wasn't sacked a week earlier as he could
        have gone back to newcastle.

Comment

Thing is, they won't be allowed to put 50 'replacement' players on the pitch to compensate for the 11 they'll get rid of.

Comment

Bob's applied.
            Dear Esteemed Blackburn Rovers Football Soccer,

My thanks with gusto to apply in manager of Blackburn Rovers Football Soccer. I have many tip-top years experience in position of table football, where I bring 2-5-3 system very many success.

Please arrange flight and interview in UK to not miss this opportunity for greatness in my appointments. We will discuss new players after one's interview.

Do not delay your call. Millions of other teams await my services.

Yours, Bob

Comment

Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post
              Bob's applied.
              Dear Esteemed Blackburn Rovers Football Soccer,

My thanks with gusto to apply in manager of Blackburn Rovers Football Soccer. I have many tip-top years experience in position of table football, where I bring 2-5-3 system very many success.

Please arrange flight and interview in UK to not miss this opportunity for greatness in my appointments. We will discuss new players after one's interview.

Do not delay your call. Millions of other teams await my services.

Yours, Bob
              He can't be a genuine bob he didn't 'do the needfull'
              Doing the needful since 1827

Comment

Quite right.

What about Maradona then, apparently he's on their list as a potential new manager.

Comment

As mental as Maradonna is, I can't see him wanting to move to Blackburn. Perhaps that is part of the Tevez masterplan, exit City to work with the cheating Argie midgit
                  Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Originally posted by amcdonald View Post
                    He can't be a genuine bob he didn't 'do the needfull'
                    I bet he sent a read receipt though.
                    "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Working...
                    X