• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Sniffling

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sniffling

Anyone else got the UK lurgy?

You know - stomach unsettled, man flu symptoms, dripping nose and exploding headache?

Most of the offices seem to be wiped out oop north......

Originally posted by Wilmslow View Post

You know - stomach unsettled, man flu symptoms, dripping nose and exploding headache?

It's prolly swine flu. You'll be dead by Christmas.

HTH
    Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

snifling

Oops, sorry, as you were. Wrong thread
      Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by Wilmslow View Post

Lightweights!!!

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Everyone here has it. I was ill last week and have a chest infection now - still coming into the office to spread my germs though. If I can breathe, I can invoice.
          ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

I was in the UK at the weekend and now have mild lurgy. I am still invoicing and it would take a serious bout of ebola to stop me.
            And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

I must have had it without noticing.

Come to think of it, I seem to recall being slightly sniffy for half an hour last tuesday.
              Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
                It's prolly swine flu. You'll be dead by Christmas.

HTH
                Best increase the life insurance and mortgage cover. Might aswell make a few quid.

Comment

Working...
                X