• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Nose Hair & White Eyebrows!!!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nose Hair & White Eyebrows!!!

I have noticed that I am getting more and more white eyebrows and long nosehairs.

What the hell is that all about? What are you supposed to do with them? Pull them? Cut them? Trim them???

Is there such a thing as eyebrow colourer?
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

I couldn't believe the size of a nose hair I pulled out the other week (it was tickling). It was like a bit of wire. Odd how some hairs get longer and thicker as you get older.

Comment

It's just compensation really, as your hair drops off the top of your head, you get a nice thick bushel through your nose.
      I'm alright Jack

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
        What are you supposed to do with them? Pull them? Cut them? Trim them???
        Maybe, if you're a girl. Fortunately you're a bloke. Remember being a lad, and how all the girls your age used to cut you dead in favour of older fellers with big cars/houses/credit card limits? It's now your day in the sun. Let those white fuse-wires grow like pampas grass. Ask yourself: What Would Stringfellow Do?

Comment

The only solution for white eyebrow hairs (or long unruly ones) is to pluck them. I use a pair of miniature needle-nosed pliers. The girly's tweezers just don't have the necessary grip.

Never trim your eyebrows otherwise they will grow even thicker and curlier.

Not had too much trouble with nose hair so far, but for the odd tickler, the pliers works just as well. I just have to endure 5 minutes of hysterical sneezing that follows.

You've come right out the other side of the forest of irony and ended up in the desert of wrong.

Comment

Never trim your eyebrows otherwise they will grow even thicker and curlier

Now you tell me.
            bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
            John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by bogeyman View Post
              Never trim your eyebrows otherwise they will grow even thicker and curlier.
              How does that work? And why doesn't the same apply to head hair/facial hair?
              Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

Take it from someone who knows - it gets worse.
                How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
                Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

Originally posted by HairyArsedBloke View Post
                  Take it from someone who knows - it gets worse.

Comment

Originally posted by Clippy View Post

Comment

Working...
                    X