• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I want one

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I want one

I want an xray image of my head. and I want to stick it on the mirror in the back bedroom

hands up if you think I am a loony.

(\__/)
    (>'.'<)
    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
    I want an xray image of my head. and I want to stick it on the mirror in the back bedroom

I think you're a loony because you can't see how many of us have our hands raised.

Comment

Surely you should put it inside the mirrored cabinet in the bathroom. That way you can look at your melon from the outside, then open the door to see the inside.

Simples.
      Last edited by Pondlife; 15 December 2010, 09:08. Reason: Can't spell melon

Comment

Originally posted by SupremeSpod View Post
        I think you're a loony because you can't see how many of us have our hands raised.
        It would be an historic valuable document. for posterity.

imagine it. my cyber-great-great-great grandkids being able to see old EO's swede.

ok , maybe its a dumb idea
        (\__/)
        (>'.'<)

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post

It is a really cool thing.

I had a complete spinal CAT scan a few years ago - was pretty cool seeing my brain all sliced up!!

Comment

Originally posted by Wilmslow View Post

I had a complete spinal CAT scan a few years ago - was pretty cool seeing my brain all sliced up!!
            yes, but did they let you keep the images ?

the point about an xray, is that its transparent, excellent for sticking on a mirror or a window

(\__/)
            (>'.'<)

Comment

Originally posted by Wilmslow View Post

Did you have to squint?
              Originally posted by MaryPoppins
              I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
              Originally posted by vetran
              Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
                Did you have to squint?
                thinks about it, you would finally get to know if you had a tiny little shrivelled wallnut stuck on the top of your spinal column, bobbing about in a gallon of brain fluid, or an impressive, pulsating organ that einstein would have been proud of.

(\__/)
                (>'.'<)

Comment

how about a mould of your head instead of the x-ray.

The x-ray could be anyone's, whereas a cast of your bonce will show the descendants where they got their good looks from

Comment

Did anyone see "Decade of Discovery", BBC2 yesterday evening?

Included was the fish with the transparent head:

Suffice to say members of the opposite sex of this species find a transparent head really sexy. And they say love is blind.

Comment

Working...
                    X