• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

He lied;he told me it was AGW, so I let him have it on the back seat

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He lied;he told me it was AGW, so I let him have it on the back seat

There was this bloke right, SasGoru I think his name was. kept going on about models and Polar bears and stuff. I fell for it and let him have it on the back seat.
    Now my bum is itchy all the time and it hurts when I wee,

does anyone have his number, i miss him

(\__/)
    (>'.'<)
    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
    There was this bloke right, SasGoru I think his name was. kept going on about models and Polar bears and stuff. I fell for it and let him have it on the back seat.
    Now my bum is itchy all the time and it hurts when I wee,

does anyone have his number, i miss him

Comment

Has anyone noticed how Sas vanished at the same time as all of those sockies?

Coincidence?
      What happens in General, stays in General.
      You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
        Has anyone noticed how Sas vanished at the same time as all of those sockies?

Coincidence?
        I did notice that there seemed to be a constant 2 mins between you posting and a sockie replying to your post positively

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
          I did notice that there seemed to be a constant 2 mins between you posting and a sockie replying to your post positively
          It's a tradition HTH

Comment

It wasn't me honest!!!

Comment

Working...
            X