• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Tron

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tron

Is anyone going to see it? Has anyone seen it?

Anyone else looking forward to seeing what it's like?

I saw it back in the 80's. It was utter tulipe.

HTH

Comment

I hope Jeff Bridges is in it again. But still young.

Comment

I'll definitley be going to see Tron Legacy
        Me, me, me...

Comment

Yeah, I'll check it out.

But I re-watched the original recently - it was pretty poor

Comment

Now in the Mash

"People keep saying, 'Maybe a film about a guy getting sucked into a computer game won't be as entertaining now you're not a child' and 'it'll just be another empty-hearted rehash using technological smoke and mirrors to disguise an absence of story and creativity, like always'.

"What utter bollocks. It's going to be AMAZING!"

Tom's girlfriend, Emma Bradford, said: "I'm getting really quite worried now.

Comment

Even as an immature geek back then, it had zero story and was snoringly dull.

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
                Even as an immature geek back then, it had zero story and was snoringly dull.

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I take it you will be going to see it then?

I might go an see it tomorrow... and pay for the 3D version of it.
                If your company is the best place to work in, for a mere £500 p/d, you can advertise here.

Comment

looking forward to it if only for the soundtrack which is done by daft punk
                  sufficiently advanced stupidity is indistinguishable from malice - Asimov (sort of)

there is no art in a factory, not even in an art factory - Mixerman

everyone is stupid some of the time - trad.

Comment

It'll be crap.

They should have had Olga in it.
                    While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Working...
                    X