• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

SKA news

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SKA news

First dividend declared.

Project members (crawlers) will get their share from it also.

That is all.

Originally posted by AtW View Post
    First dividend declared.

Project members (crawlers) will get their share from it also.

That is all.

I'm going to buy 2 pints and a packet of crisps with my share.

Cheers AtW!

Comment

Originally posted by fckvwls View Post
      I'm going to buy 2 pints and a packet of crisps with my share.

Cheers AtW!
      That will make you a majority share holder to earn so much.
      How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
      Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

Well done ATW I hope there was a nice Christmas bonus in it for you - we are counting on you to finance the CUK Christmas party at the Ritz in 2011.
        Oh, I’m sorry….I seem to be lost. I was looking for the sane side of town. I’d ask you for directions, but I have a feeling you’ve never been there and I’d be wasting my time.

Comment

ta...

The Official SKA Party will be held on 21.12.2012 - bring yer own cans of beans, guns and booze...

Comment

Hey I did some crawling using your buggy crawler!

Where's my share of the wonga?

Comment

First dividend declared.
              Oh, well done!

My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
                Hey I did some crawling using your buggy crawler! Where's my share of the wonga?
                I am not sure you'd qualify under currently discussed fair and square rules

Comment

I am not sure you'd qualify under currently discussed fair and square rules
                  You can give my 47p to charity.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
                    You can give my 47p to charity.
                    Do you have a preference?

Comment

Working...
                    X