• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Oh Dear. In trouble again.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh Dear. In trouble again.

For calling a permie manager and 'ignorant twat'.

Went to see an internal client who I had tried to talk to in the canteen first thing. He's has stuff to spend ten minutes on for a week. I greeting him, he ignored me. So I tried again he mumbled something and just walked off.

So popped in to see him. He then waved his hand away like someone telling a servant to get out and said 'i can't talk 2 you'. He then picked up the phone.

I waited 20 seconds and said 'I can see your busy when is a good time next week'. 'Busy go away' and waved his hand.

Extremely rude. So I sarcastically said 'have a good Xmas, see you next year' 'ugh' wave of the hand.

As I walked down the corridor I muttered out loud 'Ignorant twat' which his workers heard!

I mentioned to the IT Director he was rude and unprofessional and so there would be no deployment this year of their urgent requirement.

When they came back, they asked 'His colleagues say you called him a twat' No 'I muttered ignorant twat' and 'yo be honest if he ever does that again it will be more than me muttering it.

The joys of contracting.s
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

<------ Bench is that way.

Nothing changes.

Comment

What a loser.
      Originally posted by MaryPoppins
      I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
      Originally posted by vetran
      Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
        For calling a permie manager and 'ignorant twat'.

Went to see an internal client who I had tried to talk to in the canteen first thing. He's has stuff to spend ten minutes on for a week. I greeting him, he ignored me. So I tried again he mumbled something and just walked off.

So popped in to see him. He then waved his hand away like someone telling a servant to get out and said 'i can't talk 2 you'. He then picked up the phone.

I waited 20 seconds and said 'I can see your busy when is a good time next week'. 'Busy go away' and waved his hand.

Extremely rude. So I sarcastically said 'have a good Xmas, see you next year' 'ugh' wave of the hand.

As I walked down the corridor I muttered out loud 'Ignorant twat' which his workers heard!

I mentioned to the IT Director he was rude and unprofessional and so there would be no deployment this year of their urgent requirement.

When they came back, they asked 'His colleagues say you called him a twat' No 'I muttered ignorant twat' and 'yo be honest if he ever does that again it will be more than me muttering it.

The joys of contracting.s
        Email his boss, explaining the situation and asking if he can manage his underlings workload better as he's clearly snowed under and not able to keep up.

Suggest he asks him to either join an gym and work on his stress levels or go on an interpersonal skills course as well.
        While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

wow,
          some peeps are twats IRL but nice on the board
          some are nice IRL but twats on the board

now we have our first double-twatter

(\__/)
          (>'.'<)
          ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Punch him before it's too late
            The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Originally posted by doodab View Post
              Email his boss, explaining the situation and asking if he can manage his underlings workload better as he's clearly snowed under and not able to keep up.

Suggest he asks him to either join an gym and work on his stress levels or go on an interpersonal skills course as well.
              His boss is on a stress course.

Even if busy, becoming a mono syllablic(sic) twat is pretty poor.
              What happens in General, stays in General.
              You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

He obviously fancies you.

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
                  Punch him before it's too late
                  WHS
                  "Condoms should come with a free pack of earplugs."

Comment

perhaps you need to step your game up a bit and move on from the punching.

Go for a cheeky elbow, followed by a spinning kick and finish it with a guillotine

Comment

Working...
                    X