• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The weekend

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The weekend

Hi all

What are the plans for the weekend.

Shopping for crap for the family you don't really like?
    Vegetating in front of TV reality shows that rot your brain?
    Drinking too much to forget it all untill monday?

I will be working a bit and invoicing a lot.
    And spending some time with the kids.
    "Condoms should come with a free pack of earplugs."

shooting, eating, drinking

yumyumyum

And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Panic buying. Amazon gifts failed to turn up.
      Speaking gibberish on internet talkboards since last Michaelmas. Plus here on Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by MrMark View Post
        Panic buying. Amazon gifts failed to turn up.
        Ah, another slave to "cultural" consumerism.

Good man.

I recommend virtual gift certificates, email is so far unaffected by the current weather.
        "Condoms should come with a free pack of earplugs."

Comment

I'm going to knock one out, it's been a while so why not eh.

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
            shooting, eating, drinking

yumyumyum

That can't be NL. There is more than a 3 degree slope in that field.

NL is so flat I have seen warning signs on roads in southern NL when you are about to drive up a slight hill.

Comment

Originally posted by CheeseSlice View Post
              That can't be NL. There is more than a 3 degree slope in that field.

NL is so flat I have seen warning signs on roads in southern NL when you are about to drive up a slight hill.
              It isn't in NL, but eastern NL does have some hillocks. And roe deer. And a family friend who owns a bit of land and some roe deer. As I said, yumyum.
              And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Packing for our Xmas & New Year hollybags.
                My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

finish a bit of wrapping.

Suprise meal for brother-in-law's 50th birthday. Luckily I'll be driving as I don't fancy spending too much time in a major city on a Saturday night the weekend before Christmas. Its going to be carnage

Sunday going to friends

Comment

Boomed!

Just got confirmation of 6 month entension to end of July so boomed!

Celebrating tonight. Mortgage advisor tomorrow as we need to sort house move. Winchester Xmas market tomorrow night then down the pub. Sunday, nothing.
                    ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Working...
                    X