• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Anti Speed Camera Accessory fitted to my car today

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anti Speed Camera Accessory fitted to my car today

Works
    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

So instead of SP30 or equivalent that insurer accept as inevitable these days you'll be done for obstruction of justice?

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
      So instead of SP30 or equivalent that insurer accept as inevitable these days you'll be done for obstruction of justice?
      They'll have to take it up with God as I never put the snow and ice there
      Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

So are devices fitted to your car that warn you of speed cameras immoral or even anti-social? Given that almost every GPS device comes with such a feature should we be switching that function off?

What's the evidence that speed cameras reduce accidents, injuries and deaths?

I have no real opinion to give here on the merits or otherwise of speed cameras, if you want to drive above the speed limit then that's your choice and I'd expect you not to complain about the consequences
        Me, me, me...

Comment

Working...
        X