• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

WxMan on the BBC Sunday 19th @ Midday

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WxMan on the BBC Sunday 19th @ Midday

Shamless plug

Turns out the Beeb are showing some of my Tornado footage as well as a small piece I did to camera this sunday at 12:05

I have not seen the production my self so I can't comment on weather (pun) or not it is any good.

An opportunity to put a face to a ContractorUK login

Wild Weather of the Midlands Sunday 19 December
    12:05pm - 12:25pm
    BBC1
    Shefali Oza looks at cases of extreme weather in the Midlands region, from tornados to floods, and learns how the climate is affected by the landscape.
    VIDEO Plus+: 4022242
    Last edited by wxman; 17 December 2010, 18:53.
    www.stormtrack.co.uk - My Stormchasing website.

Originally posted by wxman View Post
    Shamless plug

Turns out the Beeb are showing some of my Tornado footage as well as a small piece I did to camera this sunday at 12:05

I have not seem the production my self so I can't comment on weather (pun) or not it is any good.

BBC1
    Shefali Oza looks at cases of extreme weather in the Midlands region, from tornados to floods, and learns how the climate is affected by the landscape.
    Well done that man

I'll defo be watching that.

EDIT: Could you not make the effort and have a seasonal avatar with snow and stuff?
    Me, me, me...

Comment

A CUKer with a life. Fancy!
      My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Shamless plug

I have not seem the production my self so I can't comment on weather (pun) or not it is any good.

BBC1
        Already done that.

Nice one.

Comment

Turns out the Beeb are showing some of my Tornado footage
          Is that footage of you eating spaggetti during flyover somewhere in Italy?

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
            Is that footage of you eating spaggetti during flyover somewhere in Italy?
            I totally love the way you feign ignorance of the English language.

Wxman - will be watching.
            +50 Xeno Geek Points
            Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
            As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Set up to record on Sky+

Enjoyed your last outing on TV, looking forward to this one

Keep it up!

Comment

Originally posted by Zippy View Post
                I totally love the way you feign ignorance of the English language.
                It workx better when I is logged in under my other accountz

Comment

Excellent, will be recording that
                  "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Hopefully someone will put this clip on Youtube (hint hint) as I don't get BBC here (nor iPlayer) and wouldn't mind seeing this. Wll done that man...
                    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Working...
                    X