• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Introduction of immigration cap deemed 'unlawful'

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Introduction of immigration cap deemed 'unlawful'

The ruling has nullified the current temporary cap, meaning it is no longer in force.
    BBC News - Introduction of immigration cap deemed 'unlawful'
    Meanwhile ReThink recruitment say more Indians are needed, presumably in addition to the unlimited numbers that will be able to come here on £24K, uncapped and uncounted:
    “Many are now in a race against time to be ready for Solvency II, and the pool of suitable candidates is very limited, so recruiting from countries like India is a viable option.”
    The 900 quid a day IT Contractors
    Best brush on up Indian language skills.

Everything finds an equilibrium and tulipe will float to the top in any case.
    Me, me, me...

Comment

Anyone here really surprised?
      Speaking gibberish on internet talkboards since last Michaelmas. Plus here on Twitter

Comment

No, not surprised at all. The Home Office is very good at "one law for you and no laws for us".
        McCoy: "Medical men are trained in logic."
        Spock: "Trained? Judging from you, I would have guessed it was trial and error."

Comment

Working...
        X