• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What a 'kin night

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What a 'kin night

Got a call in the week from my ex neighbour inviting me up the pub for Christmas drinkies. Not being one to every spurn a chance to visit the pub I accepted. A good evening was had by all, and at drinking up time I invited him back to ours to see the new house.

We chatted for about half and hour, and then he began telling me about problems he was having with his kids (18 and 16). His kids visited him on the weekends (he has split with their mother years ago). About 6 months ago the kids visited and he had had a few scoops and was a bit wobbly.

The grassed him up to his mother, who called in his parents and they all went round to his house at 10pm at night to have it out with him.

His kids have not spoken to him since. I understand he was frequently pissed and they were quite fed up with it. He has gone to councilling for his drinking, and yet invites me out for beers

Anywho, muggins sits up with him to 4:30am while he sobs his heart out. I felt I couldn't let him go home as I was worried he would do something stoopid, so let him doss on the couch. He went to the bathroom while I waited downstairs, and the next thing I get is a text from SY02 who informed me he had just "Peeked" round the bedroom door

I had to sit up til 8 while he snored as I did not know what his next move could be. I took him for a brekkie down the caff and then dropped him off at his parent's house explaining he was a bit emotionally worse for wear and needed support.

Then I came home and slept for a bit, and woke up and we have had 8 inches of snow

What kind of nutter peeks round the bedroom door at 4:30am at your sleeping wife FFS
    Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
    What kind of nutter peeks round the bedroom door at 4:30am at your sleeping wife FFS
    I would.

Is she a bit of a looker?

Pictures?

And I'm actually sober.

Just goes to show, you meet all sorts.
    nomadd liked this post

Comment

Originally posted by nomadd View Post
      I would.

Is she a bit of a looker?

Pictures?

And I'm actually sober.

Just goes to show, you meet all sorts.
      <churchill>Hooooooooooooooooooh yes</churchill>

Comment

Moral of the story: don't invite people round. Getting rid of them is a nightmare!

As for the peeking, FFS, I suggest this is grounds for never seeing the tw@t again.

EDIT: at least he peeked at the missus and not the kids ...

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
          A drunk disorientated one?
          “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Wilmslooooooooooooww!!!

Comment

It was probably just a pissed bloke looking for the bathroom.
              +50 Xeno Geek Points
              Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
              As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

You forgot to put "True story" at the end.

Comment

Originally posted by Zippy View Post
                  He peeked in on the way back from the bathroom.

Comment

Originally posted by Zippy View Post
                    Exactly. You knew there had to be a valid reason why he had his knob out.
                    What happens in General, stays in General.
                    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Working...
                    X