• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Read wheel cars

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Read wheel cars

Fook off the roads if it's snowing - you can't fooking get up the hills so stay at home and don't gridlock roads!!!

"A life, Jimmy, you know what that is? It’s the s*** that happens while you’re waiting for moments that never come." -- Lester Freamon

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
      Fook off the roads if it's snowing - you can't fooking get up the hills so stay at home and don't gridlock roads!!!
      You 'fooking' tit, shut up! No one cares what you can or cannot do.
      I couldn't give two fornicators! Yes, really!

Comment

At least you've got snow.

Comment

AtW, what does "Read wheel cars" mean? You used it in another thread and I didn't understand it there, either.

Do you mean "red"? And, if so, what is the significance of red wheels?
          My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Originally posted by RichardCranium View Post
            AtW, what does "Read wheel cars" mean? You used it in another thread and I didn't understand it there, either.

Similarly mystified.

Comment

Originally posted by RichardCranium View Post

WHS. Maybe it really does mean spoked wheels. Although you'd might expect tyres to be more important than wheels, so the wheel word doesn't make sense either.

Comment

Rear? Rear wheeled cars

Comment

Real?
                  My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

You're just jealous.

Sofa arrived yet?

Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
                    +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Working...
                    X