• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Good God alive! When will it be over??

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good God alive! When will it be over??

Not content with dragging this Strictly tedium out for most of the evening, they are in-filling with clips of the worst of fecking X-Factor!!!!
    Mrs SB keeps telling me to calm down as it will soon be all over..............but then we will get new series' of Dancing on fooking Ice and Britain's (apparently) got Talent!!!

Jesus H Christ............make it stop!!!!!

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
    Not content with dragging this Strictly tedium out for most of the evening, they are in-filling with clips of the worst of fecking X-Factor!!!!
    Mrs SB keeps telling me to calm down as it will soon be all over..............but then we will get new series' of Dancing on fooking Ice and Britain's (apparently) got Talent!!!

Jesus H Christ............make it stop!!!!!

There's this thing called an off button. Or if you can't figure the tech the pub
    Me, me, me...

Comment

Originally posted by Cliphead View Post
      There's this thing called an off button. Or if you can't figure the tech the pub
      There is, but if I go near it then Mrs SB will detach me from the collection of dangly objects I keep secreted in my underpants.
      Thus I can barely hear myself surfing as her and SB05 soak it all up!!
      Wish I could get called out again. Careering around on icy roads would be preferable to another saturday evening of that tripe!!

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Not worth his life. Shaunbhoys wife models herself on this chap.

What happens in General, stays in General.
        You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
          There is, but if I go near it then Mrs SB will detach me from the collection of dangly objects I keep secreted in my underpants.
          Thus I can barely hear myself surfing as her and SB05 soak it all up!!
          Wish I could get called out again. Careering around on icy roads would be preferable to another saturday evening of that tripe!!

Jeez, haven't you figured out Saturday night TV yet? Make plans dude there are many alternatives that might not piss off the wife.
          Me, me, me...

Comment

Make plans dude there are many alternatives that might not piss off the wife.
            You are talking about saturday mornings there.

Oh well...........off to get a beer to cheer myself up!

Comment

Pamela Stevenson used to be quite hot. I wouldn't after who has been there anyway.

I'm half watching a programme about a conman who disguises himself as a doctor, a pilot and a lawyer ('Catch Me If You Can', BBC3). It's not very true to life though, I mean how likely is that to happen.

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
                It's not very true to life though, I mean how likely is that to happen.
                Complete fiction. Of course it's not based on the life of someone real.

Comment

Originally posted by fckvwls View Post
                  Complete fiction. Of course it's not based on the life of someone real.
                  Is it possible that someone real could impersonate a fictional film character though?

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
                    Is it possible that someone real could impersonate a fictional film character though?
                    Aren't they called actors?

Comment

Working...
                    X