• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Flash Gordon blu ray

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Flash Gordon blu ray

It's one good tulip

are we talking

'despatch war-rocket Ajax , to bring back his body'
    'Flash, Flash I love you, but we only have 24 hours to save the earth'
    'Dive my hawkmen, DIVE'

(\__/)
    (>'.'<)
    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Gordon's alive?!
      Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Or when the bloke from blue peter gets his arm bitten off.
        "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Been watching the old shows on Film24 recently. The acting is truly terrible.

One of the few things I can remember of the 70s is that being on at 6 on BBC 2 and I was allowed to watch it.

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
            Been watching the old shows on Film24 recently. The acting is truly terrible.

One of the few things I can remember of the 70s is that being on at 6 on BBC 2 and I was allowed to watch it.
            The ones with Buster Crabbe? They were great.

To be fair, the acting isn't a whole lot better in that film. Except of course by Brian Blessed who completely nails his role as a large beardy shouty bloke.
            Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

Originally posted by VectraMan View Post
              The ones with Buster Crabbe? They were great.
              Aye, that's the ones. Used to think it looked amazing when the space ships landed, now it just looks like a washing up liquid bottle on strings with a cheap sparkler out the back.

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
                are we talking

'despatch war-rocket Ajax , to bring back his body'
                'Flash, Flash I love you, but we only have 24 hours to save the earth'
                'Dive my hawkmen, DIVE'

Yes, that's the one.

Comment

I hope we're not forgetting Princess Aura (Ornella Muti)

I didn't know what was attractive about her when I saw Flash Gordon as a whipper but I knew there was "something"....now I'm slightly wiser in the ways of the world I now know exactly .

All praise Ming
                  Last edited by Olly; 19 December 2010, 14:45.

Comment

Still prefer this version!!

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Working...
                    X