• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Who's been on telly?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who's been on telly?

Based on a boast from young threaded(cough cough) , who has actually appeared on television?

I appeared a couple of years ago on a piss poor satellite tv channel as a member of a team playing table football for 12 weeks, but the fact I only spotted myself the once and I was looking out for it means that you boys never had a chance.

15 minutes anyone?
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Competitor in Sportsmasters, a Dickie Davis ITV production in the late eighties and early nineties.

Extra on a Matthew Kelly TV whodunnit show, dressed as a colonial toff. Didn't have much to say in that though.

Comment

Not on Telly per se, but did appear on a Marines recruitment video... In a very fast boat... Blink and I still would've been there... And no, I wasn't the one handing out the canapes!

Comment

Nah. Furtively spreading underground while Bill Oddie prats about above ground doesn't count does it?

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
          Only if you manage to give the hairy git thrush...

A friend once had thrush. In his mouth. He went to the doctor and got some very strange looks. Apparently it was all very innocent.

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan
            Based on a boast from young threaded(cough cough) , who has actually appeared on television?

I appeared a couple of years ago on a piss poor satellite tv channel as a member of a team playing table football for 12 weeks, but the fact I only spotted myself the once and I was looking out for it means that you boys never had a chance.

15 minutes anyone?
            On Match of the Day and Evening News Invading the pitch several times during the 70's

Comment

Originally posted by privateeye
              On Match of the Day and Evening News Invading the pitch several times during the 70's
              So you were the young man accompanied by two police officers and his modesty protected by a rather small policeman's helmet. First that. Now posting here. Shameless.

Comment

Originally posted by Fungus
                So you were the young man accompanied by two police officers and his modesty protected by a rather small policeman's helmet.
                I know a rather small policeman. His name is Martin and he lives in Luton.

Comment

Oh and I was in the crowd last year behind Sue in Question of Sport.

Mordac has been on crime watch before but he doesnt like to talk about it.
                  What happens in General, stays in General.
                  You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Swap Shop in 1977 and the Poll Tax Riots 198-something.

Was obviously 'resting' in the 90s.
                    Guy Fawkes - "The last man to enter Parliament with honourable intentions."

Comment

Working...
                    X