• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

How low can you go?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How low can you go?

-10 degrees last night here in urban (ish) Dunstable.

Lowest in the 15+ years I've been here

This year, -8 so far
    Last year, -17
    2008/09 went down to below the -20 limit of my weather station thing
    While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

-12 in Baltic Wilmslow this morning at 6am. Rose to a tropical -4 on the M62 summit, back down to -7 in Bradistan.

Wilmslow was -17.5 at the last big freeze, so still a long way to go this year!

Comment

-9.5 on the way in this morning

Comment

-12 here at the moment.

The planned meetings this afternoon and tomorrow down South cancelled, telecon will have to do

Comment

-8.5 on Sat night I think. However cold it was the water supply to the west wing of Moorfield Towers has frozen and will probably not thaw until after Xmas now.

Comment

The weather ap on my phone said -15 in Manchester this morning.
              Bazza gets caught
              Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Originally posted by ctdctd View Post
                -10 degrees last night here in urban (ish) Dunstable.

Lowest in the 15+ years I've been here
                I live close to Dunstable, down the hill not far from the Travellers' Rest.

-10 at my place too.

Comment

Got down to -20 here a couple of weeks ago.

It was -10 last night according to the BBC but their internet weather service is as reliable as Heathrow's snow clearing operation.

Comment

-14 in Northern Nottinghamshire in the week before last. This is according to the outside temperature reading on the dash of my car.

We still have large areas of ice on the road that haven't thawed since the last big snowfall.
                    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Working...
                    X