• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Angry

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Angry

I'm very angry today. Probably due to the cold, snow and the prospect of spending a week with the inlaws.

Anyone got an anger management tips?

You need to vent more.

Tone

Comment

Tell the inlaws exactly how you feel.

If you hide it you just have to repeat it next year. Take the confrontation and enjoy never seeing your inlwas again.
      "Condoms should come with a free pack of earplugs."

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
        I'm very angry today. Probably due to the cold, snow and the prospect of spending a week with the inlaws.

I'm very good with dealing with anger.

RIP THEIR ******* HEADS OFF!

HTH

MF
        What happens in General, stays in General.
        You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

**** off!

Seriously.

Comment

a big fat joint

you may still be angry but you just won't care enough to do anything about it!

Comment

Divorce?

Comment

It may not work for you, but I always think of little Timmy in our street who was run over by a traction steam roller when he was six. I think of the wheelchair that he is confined in, his neck braces, zimmer frame and the rods in his skull.
                And I think, 'Thank God. Thank God there is enough aluminium left over in the world for the tinnies in my fridge'

(\__/)
                (>'.'<)
                ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Japanese hot tub with four naked girls.
                  "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
                    Japanese hot tub with four naked girls.
                    Ok, I've got the four naked girls, now where do I find a Japanese hot tub?

Comment

Working...
                    X