• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What is it with women and their inability to switch off lights?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What is it with women and their inability to switch off lights?

GF just left for work, had to go round the house and switch off just about every bulb in the place.

2 bedrooms, toilet, shower room, living room, upstairs hall, downstairs hall, dining room.

Since my 15 year old nephew has this problem I strongly doubt it's a female thing.

His older brother also had this same problem but it ended when he got a part-time job and had to pay his fares to work.

I tend to find it's an issue with people who don't pay any bills in full.
    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Sometimes when I walk into a room and switch the light on my missus switches it off straight away. If she isn't too busy opening the windows I just closed.

While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Originally posted by doodab View Post
        Sometimes when I walk into a room and switch the light on my missus switches it off straight away. If she isn't too busy opening the windows I just closed.

If you get use to the dark and cooler temperatures then she can have more money to spend on the things she wants.
        "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Working...
        X