• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Last minute chrimbo prezzies

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last minute chrimbo prezzies

For Vince Cable - the book "what colour is your parachute?"

Gordon Brown - a rocking chair. What? He's already got one? Why didn't anyone tell me?

Our own AtW - a very long book. Just in case his flight is delayed...
    Speaking gibberish on internet talkboards since last Michaelmas. Plus here on Twitter

Originally posted by MrMark View Post
    Our own AtW - a very long book. Just in case his flight is delayed...
    Make it "War and Peace"

Comment

AtW are you going to Russia?
      Bazza gets caught
      Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
        AtW are you going to Russia?
        Soviet Russia.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
          Soviet Russia.

Ah you will be grand - going home is like penance, you'll spend less time in purgatory for it It's all good.
          Bazza gets caught

Comment

I don't have much confidence in Heathrow recovering by Monday next week, but then again I am terrified of flying anyway so maybe it would work out well afterall

Comment

I don't have much confidence in Heathrow recovering by Monday next week, but then again I am terrified of flying anyway so maybe it would work out well afterall
              You need drugs - go to the Dr, get some valium, take a handful when you get on the flight. Trust me, you'll be out for the count.
              Bazza gets caught

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
                You need drugs
                Nah, all I need is you to hold my hand during the flight and listen to my confessions - 4 hours should be enough.

Comment

Nah, all I need is you to hold my hand during the flight and listen to my confessions - 4 hours should be enough.
                  You do realise that if I'm holding one hand, chances are Spod will be holding the other
                  Bazza gets caught

Comment

...but then again I am terrified of flying anyway so maybe it would work out well afterall
                    You should be. Spent some time with Air Accident Investigation Branch a few years ago and that was an eye opener.

HTH
                    Me, me, me...

Comment

Working...
                    X