• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Wish me luck

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wish me luck

I have an interveiw today for a contract in Manchester - no more commute if this comes off. 6 months long initially but been told that it should run for years, in a bank and at about the same rate I'm getting in London. Already done the tech interview.
    Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Good Luck! although I wouldn't count on the renewals, depending on which institution you are in. I was told that when I started here... Looks doubtful now that I'll see it past the first 3 months

Mind you that may well be specific to this company... not doing too well!!!
    If you think it's expensive to hire a professional to do the job, wait until you hire an amateur. - Red Adair

Comment

Good luck mate. I'm sure with the experience you have to 'drawer' on, you'll be fine
      When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Originally posted by TonyEnglish View Post
        I have an interveiw today for a contract in Manchester - no more commute if this comes off. 6 months long initially but been told that it should run for years, in a bank and at about the same rate I'm getting in London. Already done the tech interview.
        Fingers crossed and all the best.
        "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
          Good luck mate. I'm sure with the experience you have to 'drawer' on, you'll be fine
          Top drawer! cheers!
          Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Hope it goes well.

Comment

Good Luck!
              Bazza gets caught
              Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Good luck

Comment

Good luck
                  Growing old is mandatory
                  Growing up is optional

Comment

Fingers crossed here. Good luck.
                    Behold the warranty -- the bold print giveth and the fine print taketh away.

Comment

Working...
                    X