• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Peace lovers at it again

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Peace lovers at it again

A Pakistani comedian's music video send-up of the pop classic "Oh, Pretty Woman" is being slammed in the blogosphere as a mockery of Muslim values.

As the Telegraph reports, Saad Haroon's "Burka Woman" re-works Roy Orbison's signature 1964 tune as a serenade to an Islamic woman hidden beneath a black niqab with only her eyes visible, referring to her as both a "sexy ninja" and a "mystery prize."

'Burka Woman,' Saad Haroon Music Video Send-Up Of 'Pretty Woman,' Slammed For Being Anti-Muslim (VIDEO)

NSFM (Not Safe for Mosque)

And for the dedicated members of the congregation one line that was really clever :

"Burka woman, I love you still...c'mon and give me a thrill, show me your left nostril," the comedian sings, while suggesting he will go home and "practice flirting with his living room curtain."
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Absolutely shameless. Shouldn't their eyebrows be covered? After all these reveal the colour and bushiness of the pubes.

Comment

Drapes & carpet may not match (The carpet may really be hardboard).

Collars and cuffs for the non septics!

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
        Drapes & carpet may not match (The carpet may really be hardboard).

Collars and cuffs for the non septics!
        What, they keep every square inch of skin covered all day, but once the minxes are indoors they're straight in to the bathroom with one leg up on the side of the bathtub

Comment

apparently under the Burkas in Dubai the young tend to dress quite provocatively.

Information third hand so can't vouch for veracity.

Comment

A Pakistani comedian's music video send-up of the pop classic "Oh, Pretty Woman" is being slammed in the blogosphere as a mockery of Muslim values.

As the Telegraph reports, Saad Haroon's "Burka Woman" re-works Roy Orbison's signature 1964 tune as a serenade to an Islamic woman hidden beneath a black niqab with only her eyes visible, referring to her as both a "sexy ninja" and a "mystery prize."

'Burka Woman,' Saad Haroon Music Video Send-Up Of 'Pretty Woman,' Slammed For Being Anti-Muslim (VIDEO)

NSFM (Not Safe for Mosque)

And for the dedicated members of the congregation one line that was really clever :

"Burka woman, I love you still...c'mon and give me a thrill, show me your left nostril," the comedian sings, while suggesting he will go home and "practice flirting with his living room curtain."
            He's clearly an idiot; did he really think that the quickest to take offence and arguably the most intolerant religion on the planet would suddenly develop a well rounded sense of humour, irony and self deprecation?

The vegetarian option.

Comment

apparently under the Burkas in Dubai the young tend to dress quite provocatively.

I've seen the ladies underwear shops in another Arabic country. Definitely saucy getups on offer.

On the other side of the coin an od lady's burka slipped one day and I saw most of her face. She was wearing a very amateur makeup job - so bad that I wished I hadn't seen it.
              Behold the warranty -- the bold print giveth and the fine print taketh away.

Comment

Originally posted by wobbegong View Post
                He's clearly an idiot; did he really think that the quickest to take offence and arguably the most intolerant religion on the planet would suddenly develop a well rounded sense of humour, irony and self deprecation?

Eventually yes, the christians took a while to stop burning witches and they still go round invading the Middle east thinking its God's work!

Of course he may well be the one they stone before learning to laugh at themselves.

Comment

A third hand would be quite handy for a bit of groping.
                  And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Whilst I was working in Bahrain last year it was noticeable that some girls in their 20's wore very sheer dress material with a hijab. So in one particular shopping mall with big windows where the restaurants were, sunlight would go straight through the garment revealing saucy lingerie.

Comment

Working...
                    X