• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Bah humbug

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bah humbug

And so the final commute of the year for this grumpiest of old CUKers. Will have to endure an office full of perms parading Their little ones because it's national bring a child to work day in the city of London, while cursing my bad fortune at not being able to continue working due to some myth about a bloke who had his birthday 2000 years ago. Merry Christmas to all the dudes and sockies who keep me amused as we prepare for yet another trip around the sun.

Originally posted by singhr View Post
    And so the final commute of the year for this grumpiest of old CUKers. Will have to endure an office full of perms parading Their little ones because it's national bring a child to work day in the city of London, while cursing my bad fortune at not being able to continue working due to some myth about a bloke who had his birthday 2000 years ago. Merry Christmas to all the dudes and sockies who keep me amused as we prepare for yet another trip around the sun.
    **** off, seriously.

Comment

You are grumpy and old? We won't hear a word against this man.
      bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
      John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Working...
      X