• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

More Snow

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

More Snow

After the heavy snow a couple of weeks back, we escaped the "snow blizzards" from last week here in the NE although it did get cold. But now we have another 2-3" just in time for Christmas.

Anyone else? I took a train from Durham-Penzance over the weekend and got to see a bunch in the SW for once, I assume Shaun finally got his snow?

Did the first lot of snow ever thaw in Scotland?
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
    Originally posted by vetran
    Urine is quite nourishing

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    I took a train from Durham-Penzance over the weekend and got to see
    Did you meet gricerboy by any chance?

Comment

No but it went through Birmingham, probably went past your house.

Comment

Not round here, hasn't quite turned to ice as usually happens. Still very low temps though, -12 overnight and -5 currently.
        Me, me, me...

Comment

No but it went through Birmingham, probably went past your house.
          Past SKA office - maybe, my apartments are well away from train stations...

Comment

After the heavy snow a couple of weeks back, we escaped the "snow blizzards" from last week here in the NE although it did get cold. But now we have another 2-3" just in time for Christmas.

Anyone else? I took a train from Durham-Penzance over the weekend and got to see a bunch in the SW for once, I assume Shaun finally got his snow?

Only 2" because it was cold out. A policman told me to put in back in.
            "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
              Past SKA office - maybe, my apartments are well away from train stations...
              Don't pretend, we all know you live in one of those apartment blocks built right next to the track, covered in graffiti.

Comment

Don't pretend, we all know you live in one of those apartment blocks built right next to the track, covered in graffiti.
                let him have his imaginary life.
                merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Don't pretend, we all know you live in one of those abandoned carriages next to the track, covered in graffiti.
                  FTFY

Comment

Don't pretend, we all know you live in the doorway of one of those apartment blocks built right next to the track, covered in graffiti.
                    FTFY (correctly this time).
                    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Working...
                    X