• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Self employement in Germany - an accoutant anyone?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Self employement in Germany - an accoutant anyone?

Hi

After reading the Sunday solutions saga, and in particular -

"The investigation also found that excessive and arbitrary fees were levied for the service, in some cases up to 30 per cent of a client’s earnings."

I have decided to avoid using a management company, because quite simply not a single one will provide an account for every euro cent that is paid from the agency. All they provide are payslips without accounting for fees. In fact, when I use and umbrella, I expect them to show both me employee and employer NI/social charges in addition to the invoiced amount. Full stop.

Anyhow, anyone recommend an accountant or two for Germany please?

Working...
X