• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Man beats neighbour to death with snow shovel

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Man beats neighbour to death with snow shovel

And you think you've got problems..

Bild reported that the two men had repeatedly argued in recent days over whose responsibility it was to clear the snow on the common entrance to their properties. They were both shovelling snow yesterday afternoon when the attack happened about 1:30 pm Monday. A murder investigation has been established.
    Snow good
    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

You would think one of them could have went down the cash and carry and got a bag of salt.

Comment

Snow shovels are a bit flimsy, surprised it's possible.
      Originally posted by MaryPoppins
      I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
      Originally posted by vetran
      Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
        Take's a certain amount of determination. Think of the smiling frankfurter hacking meatloaf into silence.
        "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

In the town of Schnellenbach, a man named by daily Bild as Abdulbah I., 45, repeatedly hit his neighbour, 49-year-old Wolfgang K.,
          I feel like I've been to Schnellenbach.
          Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
            Totally WHS. If the one still alive can drop us a line and tell us where they bought them from I would quite happily purchase one!
            'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
              Totally WHS. If the one still alive can drop us a line and tell us where they bought them from I would quite happily purchase one!
              Err, planning something with the neighbour, NorthernLad?

Comment

I'm sure Wilmslow would be interested.
                +50 Xeno Geek Points
                Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
                As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

09:44 December 21, 2010 by dcgi

The last laugh is on the murderer; it's now clearly his responsibility to clear the snow from common entrance :P
                  Good point

09:42 December 21, 2010 by majura
                  "This is a great story that should be made into a film. There's love and romance (Abdullah and his 8 sons walking through the desert as tribal nomads), an enemy White German (refusing to shovel snow and trying to enslave the Abdullah into doing it) and the final rise-up against the White German. But it's the Abdullah whose the real enemy here! Murderer! RAUS RAUS RAUS RAUS RAUS RAUS RAUS!"

- Theo Sarranazi
                  Maybe this is what Angela Merkel meant by "multiculturalism has utterly failed"?
                  Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Working...
                  X