• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Oh Dear

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh Dear

I'd like to submit this as a candidate for the Oh Dear (MilanBenesXP) collection.

This woman makes the Rochdale Swamp Donkey seem infertile:

http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/stor...ws/news5.shtml

Originally posted by PRC1964
    I'd like to submit this as a candidate for the Oh Dear (MilanBenesXP) collection.

This woman makes the Rochdale Swamp Donkey seem infertile:

http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/stor...ws/news5.shtml
    This all follows on from the stories in the press over the weekend that suggest the birth rate is falling. This I understand will have the effect of fewer people to pay enough to tax to support our ageing population. So this woman is the obvious solution to the problem.

However the problem is not so much that the population is falling, it is the fact that middle class families are having less children which means that the numbers of people in wealth generating jobs is going to fall dramatically.
    Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent
      This all follows on from the stories in the press over the weekend that suggest the birth rate is falling. This I understand will have the effect of fewer people to pay enough to tax to support our ageing population. So this woman is the obvious solution to the problem.

However the problem is not so much that the population is falling, it is the fact that middle class families are having less children which means that the numbers of people in wealth generating jobs is going to fall dramatically.

I see, this woman is working class then?
      The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss
        I see, this woman is working class then?
        I thought the article stated that she did not work, so she is certainly not "working" class
        Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

No. Only the English aristocracy call their sons Beckham.
          We must strike at the lies that have spread like disease through our minds

Comment

I thought the article stated that she did not work, so she is certainly not "working" class
            My point exactly, it's not that middle class children are not having enough kids it's that neither working or middle class are having enough kids. Entrepreneurs tend to come from working class backgrounds, whereas middle class kids tend to make very good middle management bulletin board skivers.
            The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

the Marching Morons, CM Kornbluth, 1951.

Comment

Good luck to her.

I'm must be the only one that thinks she's got her (financial) head screwed on.

We live in a world where the value of work is diminishing: for many it's 'not enough wages to buy a house', 'not enough to start a family', progression within work is limited even if you excel at what you do, security is poor, education is no longer the avenue of betterment it once was and taxes are high.

Many of you actually have a certain aspect of working class attitude in that you believe many great things can be achieved with 'hard work'; and for today, for us, this is correct - but only because we have positioned ourselves in a financially rewarding industry but we cannot expect this of everyone. Anyway, this will not always be the case - hence 'plan B's'. Remember: the rich don't work. 'New' remember: the underclass don't work. Who's the fool?
                Last edited by NoddY; 20 February 2006, 14:32.

Comment

Originally posted by NoddY
                  Good luck to her.

I'm must be the only one that thinks she's got her (financial) head screwed on.
                  No you are not, I agree with you. If I was a 16 year cold with no education and without the nouse to be an Alan Sugar, and I was presented with an oasis of state funded welfare I would do the same. All she needs to do is get herself pregnant and society takes care of her. The problem of course is that one day the money tree from which all this welfare comes will one day wither and die.

Comment

Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
                    threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Working...
                    X