• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Todays Menu

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Todays Menu

For 7:

• Starter - Citrus and Pomegranate salad in a chili-honey dressing with chili prawns

• Main Course - Roast Beef, roast potatoes, Yorkshire puddings, braised red cabbage with apples and sherry vinegar, carrots, peas and red wine gravy

• Dessert - Coconut pudding with caramelised pineapple

• A sortiment of cheeses, biscuits and savouries to follow...
    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

I did this

For 14. (Us lot plus them lot next door)

Plus roast beef for Great Granddad.

Them lot next door bake things so I am in suspense.
    Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

I had...

Kofte, salad, rice, one tomato and a large BBQd chilli.

It was quite nice - eating outside watching the world go by...

Tone

Comment

I have followed the recommendations for cooking pheasant: It’s been plucked and hung for two weeks. Now is the time to kill it.
        "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Just seen people cross country skiing down our road!
          Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
            Just seen people cross country skiing down our road!
            In Austria they get fined for that!
            "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Working...
            X