• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

No no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no

Just no, Elton.

This is so wrong. (IMHO).

Originally posted by moorfield View Post
    Just no, Elton.

Correct. And there should be no need to add 'IMHO.'

I understand a sex therapist was recently sacked from a high profile therapy company because he refused to give sex therapy to a couple of homosexuals. Apparently they have the 'freedom' to determine their sexuality but he doesnt have the 'freedom' to refuse to give it if he finds the homosexual act abhorent.

Totally and utterly wrong.
    I couldn't give two fornicators! Yes, really!

Comment

The sex therapist was sacked for not doing the job he was being paid to do. People are entitled to their views but they should not expect special dispensations in employment or any other law.
      bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
      John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Get over it you pair of dinosaurs. The child will have as much chance of a happy childhood as the child of any pop star, and a great deal MORE chance than the average sprog popped out by Wayne and Waynetta Slob.
        “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
          Get over it you pair of dinosaurs. The child will have as much chance of a happy childhood as the child of any pop star, and a great deal MORE chance than the average sprog popped out by Wayne and Waynetta Slob.
          Society strong arms us into accepting things we deep down aren't comfortable with.

In this case, if you object, you get branded a homophobe, biggoted and an intolerant dinosaur.
          If you object to intrusive CCTV, dna databases and the like, then you apparently have something to hide.

I am not comfortable with the idea of a kid having two dads, it just isn't natural.
          I am not comfortable with intrusive CCTV and dna databases.

So society would make me out to be a homophobic criminal because I don't conform to the views I am supposed to.
          Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
            So society would make me out to be a homophobic criminal because I don't conform to the views I am supposed to.
            Intolerance is the first sign of old age SY.

HTH

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
              Intolerance is the first sign of old age SY.

HTH

Not the first sign.

Developing "Farmer Giles"
              Making noises when getting in and out of a chair.
              First commenting that policemen are getting younger these days.
              Cardigans.
              Pyjamas.
              Finding history documentaries interesting.

All boxes ticked I'm afraid.
              Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

I am not comfortable with the idea of a kid having two dads, it just isn't natural
                Fair enough, so don't have a gay partnership and have a surrogate, don't associate with anyone who does, state your objections to it if you like, there should be free speech. Just as long as people don't try and influence the law to impose on others, unless of course there is a rational objection. "It isn't natural" in the modern world makes no sense. What is this internet we are using? Does it grow on trees?

Daresay this kid is ok but actually there is probably is a rational objection to such parentage in general, children do not appear to be that safe in the sole custody of men.
                bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
                John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Why are Sky News saying that Elton John has 'become a father'? No he hasn't. He has bought a baby as a fashion accessory because it's the one thing he's never been able to have.

Poor kid. Just imagine at school when someone asks him if that's his Dad and Grandad picking him up and he has to explain that one.
                  Guy Fawkes - "The last man to enter Parliament with honourable intentions."

Comment

Originally posted by moorfield View Post
                    "In My Homophobic Opinion"?

Comment

Working...
                    X