• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Bunny boiler avidance

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bunny boiler avidance

Managed to avoid her over Christmas, but now I am back until the new year there is no escape.

Going to have to bite the bullet and end things this evening, or spend tomorrow night with the snoring warthog.

She is gaining week after week on Slimming World, so wanting plenty of sexercise to help her out.

This is not a good week......

Prove this is real.

Comment

Get her to dump you, might be less problems longer-term.
      Originally posted by MaryPoppins
      I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
      Originally posted by vetran
      Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by Wilmslow View Post
        Managed to avoid her over Christmas, but now I am back until the new year there is no escape.

Going to have to bite the bullet and end things this evening, or spend tomorrow night with the snoring warthog.

She is gaining week after week on Slimming World, so wanting plenty of sexercise to help her out.

This is not a good week......
        Sign her up for an Alpha Course. Within days she will become so intolerant she will ditch you at the double

HTH

Cardinal Biggles
        “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
          I like idea.

Now, I just need a plan to execute this........

I did try a few weeks back - she thinks that I used a De Vere hotels service for getting me female sleeping companions while working away in Glasgow, so this would have to be a fairly hefty plan....

She sad that provided this was just what businessmen do when working away and I have not paid for sex outside the hotel this is all okay. Seriously.

Comment

She sad that provided this was just what businessmen do when working away and I have not paid for sex outside the hotel this is all okay. Seriously.
            Seriously?

Ok, then tell her that you use prostitutes on a regular basis.

Or suggest some disgusting act which is bound to put her off, e.g. "please dress up as my mummy and wipe my botty for me"

Yuech I'm disgusted with myself for even thinking of it

Comment

Originally posted by Platypus View Post
              Seriously?

Ok, then tell her that you use prostitutes on a regular basis.

Or suggest some disgusting act which is bound to put her off, e.g. "please dress up as my mummy and wipe my botty for me"

Yuech I'm disgusted with myself for even thinking of it
              Yes, very seriously. She also thinks I used to be in courts for GBH and are reformed. I was in court once for speeding, and a scamming carpet company, but nothing else!

She already looks very mother / matron without the dressing up....

I know - something to do with the cat. She sees the cat as getting between us. (Remember the me or the cat moment). Now, I have a few thoughts......

Comment

I know - something to do with the cat. She sees the cat as getting between us. (Remember the me or the cat moment). Now, I have a few thoughts......
                Say goodbye to your cat

Comment

I like idea.
                  Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
                  Sign her up for an Alpha Course. Within days she will become so intolerant she will ditch you at the double
                  Start bumming men. SB will be your friend. Actually, bum SB and everyone's a winner.
                  Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                  I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                  Originally posted by vetran
                  Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Start bumming men. SB will be your friend. Actually, bum SB and everyone's a winner.
                    Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Working...
                    X