• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Worst actors of our time

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Worst actors of our time

Are there any films you'd consider giving a miss because an actor is playing a leading part?

Mel Gibson is an obvious one. Also Micheal Caine who while he was magnificent in his early career (Zulu, Italian Job, etc) and good more recently in Educating Rita, is generally a turn off now.

Tom Cruise
    Aston Kutcher (Demi Moore's other half)

Comment

Nick Cage. Boresville.

If I see he is in a film I won't watch. Worst actor of all time.

Kevin Spacey bores me as well.

Sean Penn. Just can't stand him.
      What happens in General, stays in General.
      You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Dudley Moore.

Comment

Sarah Jessica Parker.

Can't stand the woman.
          Behold the warranty -- the bold print giveth and the fine print taketh away.

Comment

Both the Toms, Cruise and Hanks.
            Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

Originally posted by Sysman View Post
              Sarah Jessica Parker.

Can't stand the woman.
              +1
              ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Had fond memories of "Quantum Leap", but saw a bit of it last week and was amazed how bad the acting was. So, Scott Bakula and Dean Stockwell. Fortunately I don't think that rules out many films.

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
                  Tom Cruise
                  Aston Kutcher (Demi Moore's other half)
                  I'll second Tom Cruise, also Keanu Reeves (though I did enjoy point break).
                  "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Adam Sandler.

Comment

Working...
                    X