• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Internet dating...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Internet dating...

Well, still up for the rump while I find a replacement to make the dump. We had an argumentative phone call last night, so should be some pretty good rump when we meet up again

Meanwhile, gone back to internet dating.

Got chatting with a nice lady - personal email address swap to meet up stage. Going to be hard to find a night for the date because she has an 8 week old baby!!

Now, if I was to have an 8 week old baby I think that internet dating is the last thing I would be doing. She was telling me about mad dates she has had, presumably while heavily pregnant.

I don't like the sound of this and you haven't even met her yet
    +50 Xeno Geek Points
    Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
    As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Originally posted by Wilmslow View Post
      Going to be hard to find a night for the date because she has an 8 week old baby!!
      Run Wilmslow run, like a wild stallion you are ...
      Last edited by AtW; 30 December 2010, 09:47.

Comment

still up for the rump ... should be some pretty good rump when we meet up again
        So you're taking the gay idea seriously?
        Originally posted by MaryPoppins
        I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
        Originally posted by vetran
        Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Well, still up for the rump while I find a replacement to make the dump. We had an argumentative phone call last night, so should be some pretty good rump when we meet up again

Got chatting with a nice lady - personal email address swap to meet up stage. Going to be hard to find a night for the date because she has an 8 week old baby!!

Now, if I was to have an 8 week old baby I think that internet dating is the last thing I would be doing. She was telling me about mad dates she has had, presumably while heavily pregnant.
          She sounds like a keeper mate. I wonder if she keeps the burberry cap on during "rumping".
          So much more than just another sockie

Comment

Originally posted by Cretin View Post
            She sounds like a keeper mate. I wonder if she keeps the burberry cap on during "rumping".
            When did they ban your main sasguru sockie account? What an injustice!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Zippy View Post
              I don't like the sound of you and she hasn't even met you yet
              ftfy
              What happens in General, stays in General.
              You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
                So you're taking the gay idea seriously?
                I'm not gay, but my boyfriend is.
                What happens in General, stays in General.
                You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

8 week baby.
                  try this. get you and the bird in a warm bath, fill a wine glass with cherry brandy and float it around between youse, see if she can get a bitty bulls-eye.
                  warmed up cherry bitty brandy, mmmm, fair takes me back that does.

(\__/)
                  (>'.'<)
                  ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Here, have a can of...

Last edited by Freamon; 30 December 2010, 10:50.
                    "A life, Jimmy, you know what that is? It’s the s*** that happens while you’re waiting for moments that never come." -- Lester Freamon

Comment

Working...
                    X