• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The official "last post of 2010" thread

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The official "last post of 2010" thread

The game is on - whoever posts last in this thread with datestamp still showing 2010 wins.

Special message to realityhack - any moderator abuse will be reported!

Originally posted by AtW View Post
    The game is on - whoever posts last in this thread with datestamp still showing 2010 wins.

Special message to realityhack - any moderator abuse will be reported!
    Why
    Me, me, me...

Comment

Originally posted by Cliphead View Post
      Why
      Whoever wins will gain special status of a living CUK legend - also mods won't be allowed to ban that person, as a 3 time winner this is the only way I am getting away with "my lunch", "house prices" etc kind of threads...

Comment

Oh go on then. Good luck, all those who have nothing else better to do at around midnight tomorrow. Or better still - if someone writes a script to beat AtW to it at 23:59:59 tomorrow.

Comment

Not again

Mod, this forum can do without this unedifying rubbish. Light Relief is where it belongs!

AtW, is there any pleasure winning a competition where you're the only competitor?

Comment

Originally posted by realityhack View Post
            Good luck, all those who have nothing else better to do at around midnight tomorrow.
            I am in Moscow, so that's +3 hours time difference

Comment

Originally posted by Platypus View Post
              AtW, is there any pleasure winning a competition where you're the only competitor?
              You'd be suprised how many people turn up near midnight - I certainly was last year!

Comment

You'd be suprised how many people turn up near midnight - I certainly was last year!
                I'll be here for the first time, no gig this year which is great. No plans for a party here or elsewhere.
                Me, me, me...

Comment

Let me guess, was Lola around? Maybe Zippy?

Comment

Sorry, You have already started one of these this year. You can't just keep creating new ones.

The original thread should be the valid one and so far RH is winning.

Comment

Working...
                    X