• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Awaiting FRS reply..but have changed Company Registered address

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awaiting FRS reply..but have changed Company Registered address

Hi,

I had applied for FRS about 2 weeks back.

In the interim, I've moved to a new location and hence have changed my Company's Registered Address to the new location.

I am worried that the FRS Certificate will be posted to the old address.

I have written to HMRC about this and asked if there is any way for the certi to be sent to the new address.

Curious to know your thoughts and has anyone here faced a similar issue?

Thanks and wish all a very happy new year

Telephone..

Ring the VAT people up, they are quite a helpful bunch.

VAT helpline
    Last edited by Scrag Meister; 31 December 2010, 13:30.
    Never has a man been heard to say on his death bed that he wishes he'd spent more time in the office.

Comment

Originally posted by Scrag Meister View Post
      Telephone..

Ring the VAT people up, they are quite a helpful bunch.
      Well, now I can do so only next year

Comment

Originally posted by maverick18 View Post
        Hi,

I had applied for FRS about 2 weeks back.

In the interim, I've moved to a new location and hence have changed my Company's Registered Address to the new location.

I am worried that the FRS Certificate will be posted to the old address.

I have written to HMRC about this and asked if there is any way for the certi to be sent to the new address.

Curious to know your thoughts and has anyone here faced a similar issue?

Thanks and wish all a very happy new year
        Probably hasnt been processed yet. They wont be back at work until tomorrow so you could call the day after as everyone else will try to get through at the same time.
        I couldn't give two fornicators! Yes, really!

Comment

Originally posted by BolshieBastard View Post
          Probably hasnt been processed yet. They wont be back at work until tomorrow so you could call the day after as everyone else will try to get through at the same time.
          This is for the benefit of other members.

Had a reply from HMRC. Need to fill in a form called VAT484 notifying HMRC of the change in registered address. Also, the FRS Confirmation letter had been mailed to the previous address but they've been kind to resend a copy to the new address

Comment

Working...
          X