PDA

View Full Version : New Years Resolutions

norrahe
31st December 2010, 16:40
So, what will yours be?

gingerjedi
31st December 2010, 17:12
Earn more money than 2010, should be a piece of cake!

mudskipper
31st December 2010, 17:14
So, what will yours be?

I resolve not to make any resolutions. A resolution that's broken as soon as it's made, thereby getting the whole sorry business out the way early on and clearing the way for guilt-free drunkeness and gluttony throughout January and beyond.

d000hg
31st December 2010, 17:24
They're not resolutions since they never work, but I aim to exercise more and drink less. Also to read more and be productive on the plan B (and C).

Then again, I've been aiming to do that since last year. Not been hugely fruitful so far ;)

mudskipper
31st December 2010, 17:26
They're not resolutions since they never work, but I aim to exercise more and drink less. Also to read more and be productive on the plan B (and C).

Then again, I've been aiming to do that since last year. Not been hugely fruitful so far ;)

Sounds like you should resolve to recycle more - starting with last year's resolutions.

OwlHoot
31st December 2010, 17:27
To throw a shoe at the TV each time someone says "fair share of tax"

(How much are new TVs these days BTW?)

Oh and, as always, to carry on smoking.

d000hg
31st December 2010, 17:29
Sounds like you should resolve to recycle more - starting with last year's resolutions.I should resolve to be more resolute with my resolutions, more like.

MarillionFan
31st December 2010, 19:16
I plan not to post on CUK for the whole of 2011.

Pondlife
31st December 2010, 19:22
ok folks. Signing out for 2010.

Have a good one all.

Luv n hugs

PL. :wave:

VectraMan
31st December 2010, 19:37

WHS.:rolleyes:

ctdctd
31st December 2010, 21:36
Abandon Plan A
Think of Plan B
Start Plan B

But not necessarily in that order :smokin

OwlHoot
1st January 2011, 15:56
One of my serious new year's resolutions is to be more diligent in reading science blogs

I don't think I'll visit this one (http://orgprepdaily.wordpress.com/) very often, but it's awesome all the same - How on Earth do they remember all those chemicals, and know what is going on when obscure organic compounds are mixed?! :confused:

Sysman
1st January 2011, 17:22
I don't think I'll visit this one (http://orgprepdaily.wordpress.com/) very often, but it's awesome all the same - How on Earth do they remember all those chemicals, and know what is going on when obscure organic compounds are mixed?! :confused:

I would have enjoyed that when I was fresh out of uni, but we didn't have the internet then.

Moscow Mule
1st January 2011, 17:43
Quite like to finish the house off. But I doubt it will happen this year.

ThomasSoerensen
3rd January 2011, 09:20

WHS