• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

New Years Resolutions

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Years Resolutions

So, what will yours be?
    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Earn more money than 2010, should be a piece of cake!
    Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
      So, what will yours be?
      I resolve not to make any resolutions. A resolution that's broken as soon as it's made, thereby getting the whole sorry business out the way early on and clearing the way for guilt-free drunkeness and gluttony throughout January and beyond.

Comment

They're not resolutions since they never work, but I aim to exercise more and drink less. Also to read more and be productive on the plan B (and C).

Then again, I've been aiming to do that since last year. Not been hugely fruitful so far
        Originally posted by MaryPoppins
        I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
        Originally posted by vetran
        Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
          They're not resolutions since they never work, but I aim to exercise more and drink less. Also to read more and be productive on the plan B (and C).

Then again, I've been aiming to do that since last year. Not been hugely fruitful so far
          Sounds like you should resolve to recycle more - starting with last year's resolutions.

Comment

To throw a shoe at the TV each time someone says "fair share of tax"

(How much are new TVs these days BTW?)

Oh and, as always, to carry on smoking.
            Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by k2p2 View Post
              Sounds like you should resolve to recycle more - starting with last year's resolutions.
              I should resolve to be more resolute with my resolutions, more like.
              Originally posted by MaryPoppins
              I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
              Originally posted by vetran
              Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

I plan not to post on CUK for the whole of 2011.
                What happens in General, stays in General.
                You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

ok folks. Signing out for 2010.

Have a good one all.

Luv n hugs

PL.
                  Last edited by Pondlife; 31 December 2010, 19:26.

Comment

Originally posted by gingerjedi View Post
                    Earn more money than 2010, should be a piece of cake!
                    WHS.
                    Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

Working...
                    X